Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They form the entire agreement between you and Stonehaven Folk Festival when you buy tickets to attend our events.
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions together with any amendments or updates to them which are issued by us or on our behalf from time to time;
- “Events” means concert performances, workshops and Ceilidhs organised by the Stonehaven Folk Festival;
- “Ticket” means any valid ticket which permits the Ticket Holder to attend an Event at a Venue on the basis of the details set out on the Ticket and (where applicable) to enjoy certain activities or upgrades at the Venue and which is subject to these Conditions;
- “Ticket Holder” or “you” means any person possessing or using a Ticket to gain entry to the Event, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was validly issued or transferred;
- “Lead Booker” means the individual who has purchased Ticket(s);
- “Venue” means the sites at which the Events take place including the Stonehaven Town Hall, Stonehaven Community Education Centre, St. Bridget’s Hall and The Stonehaven Legion;
- “We”, “Us” and “Our” means the trustees of the Stonehaven Folk Festival SCIO and our subcontractors and volunteers.
- These Conditions may change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will post any changes to the Conditions on www.stonehavenfolkfestival.com.
- We shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes by email if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers’ rights as a consumer.
2. TICKETS/CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Seats are not numbered or pre-allocated. It may not be possible for large groups to sit together.
- A “Concession” ticket price is available for Main-Stage Concerts only and applies to the following categories: Registered Disabled / Full-time Student / in receipt of: State Pension, Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support or Universal Credit. Proof of concession will be required prior to issue of Tickets.
- Where a “Child” price is selected the child must be under 16 years of age on the date of the event. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- We must be provided with contact details when you book in order to contact you should any performance details change.
- Unlawful resale or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Prices may change from those originally published.
- If you have access requirements, please advise when booking. Our ticketing system is part of the Access Card scheme which allows you to quickly and easily tell us about any accessibility requirements you have in advance of joining us at an event.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- The Festival gives no warranty that artists named in the programme and in any other publicity will perform at any particular time, or at all.
- We reserve the right to present alternative performers and re-programme events when unforeseen circumstances prevail. If this happens there is no obligation to refund your money or exchange your seats.
- Every effort will be made to carry out the programme as advertised.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded – please see REFUNDS below.
- All credit and debit card payments are processed through a secure payment facility provided by Stripe. At no time does the Stonehaven Folk Festival store unencrypted credit card data.
- You are prohibited from using your tickets as part of any promotion, competition, advertisement or give away, or as part of any product or service package, or for commercial gain, without the express written permission of the Promoter. Any attempt to do so will result in your ticket (and the ticket of anyone in your party) being void (resulting in the ticket not being valid for entry, and, if already entered, ejection from the Event) without refund.
3. DIGITAL TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Stonehaven Folk Festival will issue all tickets digitally, in the form of an email confirmation. We would encourage you to show your confirmation email on your mobile device to reduce our environmental impact. Should you be unable to do this for any reason, it is possible to print the email and bring that with you to the event.
- Tickets for main concert (including multi-night tickets) will be exchanged for wristbands at the Festival Office.
- Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
- Tickets and wristbands remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- For safety, everyone over the age of 12 months is allocated a seat and requires a ticket, while babies in arms (12 months and under) do not require a ticket unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or evict anyone from, Our events that We feel is, or has been, behaving in a threatening or unsociable manner or in a way that negatively impacts the enjoyment of the event by other attendees.
- Stonehaven Folk Festivals is an inclusive organisation; we value and respect the diversity of our visitors, communities and our colleagues. Any behaviour towards our colleagues or other visitors which contradicts this will not be tolerated, and those responsible will be asked to leave.
- No illegal items or substances may be brought onto the festival venues; any found will lead to exclusion from the site and reporting to the police.
- If you are refused admission, or have been previously evicted, you may not purchase another ticket or otherwise gain entry.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before they can enter the auditorium.
- Balcony seating in the Town Hall is limited. Please co-operate with our volunteer stewards to ensure the capacity limits are complied with.
- Drinks are not allowed on the balcony in the Town Hall.
- Dogs are not allowed within festival venues with the exception of recognised assistance dogs.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in any Festival venue. Please note that this includes the Marquee in the Square.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult in any licensed bar area.
- We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property. Lost property may be handed to venue staff and enquiries can be made at the Festival Office. Items will be kept for a period of 14 days following the last day of the Festival after which time it will be disposed of.
- No refunds will be given, except in the event of cancellation of a performance or event.
- If an event is cancelled, the Stonehaven Folk Festival’s liability will be to the lead booker who made the original purchase and will be limited to the cost of the tickets purchased.
- No exchanges will be processed by the Stonehaven Folk Festival.
- We advise you taking out appropriate cancellation or holiday insurance that covers the cost of your tickets should you unfortunately need to cancel your attendance at the Festival for any reason.
6. MEDIA POLICY
- Unauthorised photography, video, audio recording and transmission of the Event, the performers and the performance for professional purposes or financial gain is strictly forbidden.
- Professional audio and imaging equipment are not permitted to be brought to the Event without the express permission of the Stonehaven Folk Festival.
7. PROTECTION OF DATA
- Stonehaven Folk Festival is the data controller, the holder of the software licence and owner of all data held by the Stonehaven Folk Festival website and ticketing system.
- We are committed to meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
- The Festival Campsite in Minerwell Park is stewarded and run by the Stonehaven Men’s Shed. It is outwith the responsibility and control of the Stonehaven Folk Festival.
- Lost children will be taken to the Festival Office in the Town Hall. Please ensure that children have your mobile number about their person for us to use to contact you.
- No preferential treatment in relation to camping pitches, ticket availability or pricing, seats etc is provided for Festival Volunteers
Stonehaven Folk Festival is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO)
Recognised in Scotland as Charity - Number SC049859.
Address: 8 Slug Road Stonehaven AB39 2EX.