There is a Caravan and Motorhome Club site in Stonehaven, this is extremely popular and needs to be booked well in advance.
There is also a temporary Campsite run over the weekend of the Festival, which is managed by the Stonehaven Men's Shed. They will be back with even better breakfasts for 2023!
Stonehaven Folk Festival Campsite - 2023
The campsite will be available from 2 pm on Thursday 6th July until mid-day Monday 10th July.
No booking – just come along and be assigned your pitch by one of the Stewards - please follow their instructions.
The basic Festival Campsite will again be operating in 2023 located at Mineralwell Park, Stonehaven (approx 10 minutes’ walk from Town Centre)
· Hard standing available for motor homes, campervans and caravans (first come first served).
· Camping on the designated area.
· Access to the sports pavilion for toilets and showers.
· Cooked breakfast available
SMALL TENTS £14 Per night
LARGE TENTS £15 Per night
CARAVANS £20 Per night
CAMPERVANS £20 Per night
MOTORHOMES £20 Per night
TRAILER TENTS £20 Per night
Food Price List
Bacon Roll................. £2.50
Egg/Bacon Roll........... £3.50
Breakfast on a plate.....£8.00
(1 Egg, 2 Bacon, 1 Square Sausage, 1 Black Pudding,Beans, 1 piece of Toast. + Tea/coffee)
Extra; Egg. Bacon. Sausage. Black Pudding. Beans. Toast. £1.00 per item
This site is stewarded and run by members of Stonehaven Men's Shed, any queries – please ask them.
Remember - the Stewards are all volunteers and they are there to help you, please be polite to them.
· No excessive noise, especially after mid-night or before 7am (if you are asked to be quiet – then please BE QUIET, or you may be asked to leave).
· No amplified music to be played.
· Please help us to keep the site tidy – use bags / bins provided
· Respect other people’s space
· Keep off the cricket pitch
· NO FIRES or INSTANT BBQs (not even small ones). BBQ area will be provided.
· This is a temporary campsite, please vacate by noon on Monday
· The toilet block will be open, for the use of showers etc.
· Please note that there is no chemical waste facilities available. Please take your waste away with you and dispose of it sensibly.
· Well behaved dog(s) are welcome. Owners must act responsibly – always clean up after them and keep dogs on leads at all times.
· Cars must be parked in the Car Park, or as instructed.
· Look after your possessions, the organisers and Festival cannot be held responsible for any loss damage or personal injury of any form incurred during the Festival.
· Tents must display coloured disc provided.
· The non-emergency police number is 101
All funds raised by the campsite are re-invested in the Stonehaven Men's Shed.