Stonehaven Folk Festival Camp Site
The Basic Festival Campsite will again be operating in 2016 located at Mineralwell Park, Stonehaven (approx 10 minutes walk from Town Centre)
The Sea Cadets run the Campsite – fantastic breakfasts available at amazingly cheap prices!
No booking required – just come along and claim your pitch from Thursday lunchtime (12 noon) onwards!
Tents = £8/night
Caravans = £10/night
Charges are per unit
THANK YOU. Enjoy the Festival!
[In agreement with Stonehaven Folk Festival]
This site is stewarded and run on behalf of the festival by STONEHAVEN SEA CADETS. Any queries – please ask them.
- No excessive noise, especially after mid-night or before 7am
(If someone asks you to be quiet – then please BE QUIET, or you may be asked to leave).
- No amplified music to be played.
- Please help us to keep the site tidy – use bags / bins provided
- Respect other peoples space
- Keep off the cricket pitch
- NO FIRES or INSTANT BBQs (not even small ones). BBQ area will be provided.
- This is a temporary campsite, please vacate by noon on Monday
- The toilet block will be open, for the use of showers etc.
- Well behaved dog(s) are welcome. Owners must act responsibly – always clean up after them and keep dogs on leads at all times.
- Cars must be parked in the Car Park, or as instructed.
- Look after your possessions,
the Sea Cadets and Festival cannot be held responsible for any loss damage or personal injury of any form incurred during the Festival.
- Tents must display coloured disc provided.
- The non-emergency police number is 101